Friday 26 October 2012

Hartlepool's Beautiful Mind photos part 2

 Here's a couple of photos from the Finale event for the Beautiful Mind. We were so lucky with the guests and bands who came along and performed at such minimal costs and the whole evening of guest speakers talking about mental health, mocktails, performance poetry and amazing music. Definitely check out all the bands including Mercedes and Fill. Check out our service blog for more information on everyone involved. I run that blog and I don't fancy copying it all out again haha! http://choicesforlifehartlepool.blogspot.co.uk/

I was so proud of our Development Officer Maureen for pulling this all together and thankfully wasn't dying from my cold by then! Yayyy...Here's to next year's event!

Also keep an eye out for my work on Fill's music video for their awesome song 'Horses'. I should be putting some stuff up on here and on tumblr soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment