Friday 26 October 2012

Hartlepool's Beautiful Mind

As part of my work with Creative Support I played a big role in our recent Hartlepool's Beautiful Mind event. I was pretty much in charge of the branding of the event and I'm gonna show the process I went through in coming up with the colour scheme, the logo and the leaflets.

We wanted to take inspiration from the Time to Change campaign because they have a lot of amazing and funky resources that promote the removal of the stigma surrounding mental health issues. I used the colour scheme in order to make our promotional material work together with theirs.



Here are some of the logos I came up with. Everybody hated the ones with the old school head graphics on them hah! In the end we decided on simplicity and this is the logo we decided to use.


I think it worked well although I had a lot of problems getting the 'Hartlepool's' part to fit in with the rest. I might have done it differently given more time.



No comments:

Post a Comment