Friday 26 October 2012

Hartlepool's Beautiful Mind photos

If anyone was in Hartlepool town centre on October 6th they might have spotted me and my crew from Creative Support, along with loooads of other partners and fun chaps hanging out, giving out information, taking part in fun activities and getting everyone in the town centre to know more about mental health.

Below you can see some of the stuff I was involved in creating. We had a Wellness tree, where people could hang promises based on the 5-a-day for Wellbeing (be active, be curious, learn, give and connect), a Big Draw Wall (created by myself and Service Users) that invited people from all over Hartlepool to draw how they felt or what made them happy, willow flower site decoration, a banner including my logo and the tranquility garden I helped create in the centre for Kirsten to give little shiatsu massages in!

It was a really great event but sadly I was mega ill x.x! I had that pesky virus and ended up sent home early and not really being able to enjoy all the wonderful things going on because I was slowly drowning in phlegm. I was not a happy bunny but we had great feed back about everything! 





No comments:

Post a Comment